How To Get Started
- Read through the OASIS Handbook to see if the program fits your family
- Call the OASIS office for more questions and speak with Patricia Goffeney at 360-376-1598
- Fill out registration forms and email, fax or mail them to the office
- Work with consulting teacher to set up Learning Plan.
OASIS School Announcements
2014/2015 STUDENT LEARNING PLAN (SLP)
Start the 2014 – 15 Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP) by clicking on the grade appropriate link below.
* Before starting, please have course content, instructional materials, and CBI information available. Information you provide will be saved and submitted once you click submit at the end of the form.
2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR ENROLLMENT:
RETURNING OASIS FAMILIES
We are getting ready to begin enrollment for the 2014-15 school year. As always,
returning families will have priority of enrollment if all paperwork is returned
before the submission deadline. The 2014-15 school year enrollment paperwork will be
posted online and available March 1, 2014.
Open enrollment for RETURNING FAMILIES will begin on March 1, 2014.
Enrollment for returning families will end on April 15, 2014.
When re-enrollment closes, OASIS will open a wait list enrollment period for
potential new families. In order to be placed on our wait list, we require that ALL
PAPERWORK be submitted in a complete enrollment packet.
Once the completed enrollment packet is received, the student will be added to the wait list. The student will then be accepted into the OASIS program as space becomes available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We will begin accepting enrollment packets for NEW FAMILIES on April 16, 2014.
Wait list for new families will close on May 31, 2014.