How To Get Started
- Read through the OASIS Handbook to see if the program fits your family
- Call the OASIS office for more questions and speak with Patricia Goffeney at 360-376-1598
- Fill out registration forms and email, fax or mail them to the office
- Work with consulting teacher to set up Learning Plan.
OASIS School Announcements
NOTE: FAX & PHONE CURRENTLY OUT OF ORDER DUE TO SCHOOL DISTRICT CONSTRUCTION – EMAILING ENCOURAGED – THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE
2014/2015 STUDENT LEARNING PLAN (SLP)
Start the 2014 – 15 Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP) by clicking on the grade appropriate link below.
* Before starting, please have course content, instructional materials, and CBI information available. Information you provide will be saved and submitted once you click submit at the end of the form.
Important CBI Approval Information for 2014-15:
We will begin accepting invoices for the 2014-15 school year in OCTOBER.
If you are currently approved for 2013-14 with OASIS, please read tips below for staying an approved CBI for 2014-15!
1) Check with OSPI (360-725-6135) to make sure your fingerprints will be current through August 31st, 2015 for this coming school year. Fingerprints expire every two years. Follow link for more information: www.k12.wa.us/ProfPractices/
* If your fingerprints will not be current through August 31st, 2015, please refer to the CBI Application Packet for information on getting fingerprinted for this coming school year. The packet is available on our website (see link below).
2) Check to make sure your insurance and profile information (address, phone, email, etc.) are current.
* Please send us a new profile & W-9 if there are profile changes.
* Please send us your new certificate of insurance if any changes to your insurance.
- All forms are available on our website at http://oasisk-12.org/forms/ -
We will begin accepting invoices for the 2014-15 school year in OCTOBER. We look forward to working with you in the Fall. Have a wonderful Summer!
2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR ENROLLMENT:
RETURNING OASIS FAMILIES
We are getting ready to begin enrollment for the 2014-15 school year. As always,
returning families will have priority of enrollment if all paperwork is returned
before the submission deadline. The 2014-15 school year enrollment paperwork will be
posted online and available March 1, 2014.
Open enrollment for RETURNING FAMILIES will begin on March 1, 2014.
Enrollment for returning families will end on April 15, 2014.
When re-enrollment closes, OASIS will open a wait list enrollment period for
potential new families. In order to be placed on our wait list, we require that ALL
PAPERWORK be submitted in a complete enrollment packet.
Once the completed enrollment packet is received, the student will be added to the wait list. The student will then be accepted into the OASIS program as space becomes available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We will begin accepting enrollment packets for NEW FAMILIES on April 16, 2014.
Wait list for new families will close on May 31, 2014.